3D PLANTS FOR CG ARTISTS
Laubwerk offers easy-to-use software extensions for architects and CG artists looking for authentic 3D trees.
With drag-and-drop simplicity, and easy-to-use tools that modify the shape, age, season and level of detail for each of Laubwerk’s stunning 3D plants, users can seamlessly add 3D trees to any CG project. First available for Autodesk® 3ds Max®and MAXON® CINEMA 4D®.
Laubwerk Plants are high-quality, customizable 3D tree models for Autodesk® 3ds Max® and MAXON® CINEMA 4D® that save time and look great.
Each tree species comes in three (3) shapes, three (3) ages and four (4) seasons, for a total of 36 variations. The Plants are bundled in Plants Kits, each with a selection of 10 customizable tree species, for a total of 360 variations per Kit. Plants Kits include the free Laubwerk Player that brings the 3D trees to life.
PLANTS KITS DETAILS
Plug and Play
– One-click solution for architects and CG artists who need realistic 3D trees, immediately.
Fast and Fluent
– Render-ready 3D trees minimize the need for finetuning that can otherwise interrupt your workflow.
Easy and Integrated
– Drag-and-drop plants inside 3ds Max, 3ds Max Design® and MAXON® CINEMA 4D®.
– Simple settings are a mouse click away
– Go beyond static models! Choose the shape, age, season and detail of each tree.
– Laubwerk technology minimizes the usual compromise between high-quality graphics and efficient memory usage.
TREE SPECIES AND CONFIGURATIONS
Highly useful trees from North America, Europe and the tropics, with just the right amount of control for each tree.
– Each Plants Kit comes with 10 customizable tree species.
– Plants Kit Freebie comes with two fully-functioning tree species, the tropical frangipani and temperate field maple.
– Each tree species comes in three (3) shapes, three (3) ages and four (4) seasons, for a total of 36 variations.
– More species and Kits coming soon.
The free Laubwerk Player plug-in brings the 3D trees to life.
REALISTIC 3D TREE MODELS
Laubwerk uses a hybrid of procedural modeling and hand-detailing by botanist and 3D artists to make the most realistic CG trees.
– Each species comes render-ready, with preset materials and textures for Scanline, V-Ray®, mental ray® and VRAYforC4D®.
– Leaves consist of more than just a single polygon, so they bend and catch highlights.
– Models maintain shape and density, regardless of detail level.
– High quality photo textures from real trees.
– Autodesk® 3ds Max® or 3ds Max Design® (2010-2014) or MAXON® CINEMA 4D® (R12-15)
– A computer that is capable of running your version(s) of 3ds Max® or CINEMA 4D®
– 10MB of hard disk space and additional space for the Laubwerk Plants models and textures
– Optionally V-Ray® 1.5 or higher for 3ds Max or VRAYforC4D®