REQUEST A QUOTE
SketchUp Studio for Students
If you’re a student at an accredited educational institution and would like to use SketchUp Pro, LayOut, Sefaira and the AR/VR Viewer Apps as part of your curriculum, you are eligible for a Student Subscription of SketchUp Studio. This is a 1-year subscription that can only be used for educational, not-for-profit, non-commercial work.
To qualify for this plan, choose 1 of the following to upload with your order:
- School ID Card
- Statement for school term
- Authorised enrolment certificate
Documents must be issued by the academic institution with your name, school name, and current date. Documents dated within six months are considered current.
SketchUp Studio for Educators
Recognised as the most fun, easy-to-use software for creating 3D models with professional 2D documentation, SketchUp is a ‘must have’ for educators around the world.
If you’re an Educator at an accredited educational institution and would like to use SketchUp Pro, LayOut, Sefaira and the AR/VR Viewer Apps as part of your curriculum, you are eligible for an Educational Subscription of SketchUp Studio.
Get SketchUp for Educators
This 1-year subscription can only be used for educational, not-for-profit, non-commercial work.
To qualify for this plan, choose 1 of the following for your order:
- Use your official faculty (.edu) email address for your order
- Upload a copy of your faculty ID card
- Upload an official document confirming your current employment
- Upload an official letter confirming your current employment
Please attach your proof of Educator status if you are not using your official faculty email address to process your order.
Educational Site Licenses
SketchUp provides educational institutions with low-cost, user-friendly 3D modelling software to help build the skills of tomorrow’s leaders.
Empower students with the skills to become master designers. Recognised as a premium tool for creating 3D models with 2D documentation, SketchUp and LayOut are selected by schools around the world. Free online support tools and documentation will help you along the way.
Floating Network License:
- 12-month non-renewing subscription
- Shared site-wide access for all students
- Manage a single licence key and renewal
- Uses the Trimble cloud-licensing server – requires uninterrupted internet connection
- Allows you to have SketchUp installed on an unlimited number of computers, and it can be accessed simultaneously up to the number of seats in your license.